- There are number of websites of District Kangra.What is the official website to visit as a authentic source of official information?
- Is http://hpkangra.nic.in and http://hpkangra.gov.in in one web portal or different?
- Who is reponsible for maintaining the official web portal?
- How can I contribute to photo gallery section as I have taken some good photos?
- I find that a particular website content is obsolete. Whom should I contact to get it updated?
- Can I increase or decrease the text font of the content in this website?
- How can your website be evaluated?
- Will I be able to browse this website on my mobile?
- I live abroad. But there is my land in Himachal Pradesh. How can I view my land records through this website?
- I found one of the links are not functional. It was given an error. How can I get it working?
- I found some grammatical and spelling errors in the website content. How can I get it corected?
- Can I check local holidays list of District Kangra in this website?
- Can I get information on the famous tourist sites of District Kangra on this website?
- How to apply online for registration of new voter?
- Does your website contain helpline contacts during disaster?
- How can I find Kangra Gazetteer?
- How can I purchase Kangra paintings?
Ans: The official web portal http://hpkangra.nic.in is the only authentic source of official information about the District Kangra.
Ans: Both domain names direct to one web portal, which is the web portal of the District Kangra Himachal Pradesh, India.
Ans: The NIC Kangra District Centre Himachal Pradesh is responsible for design, development of content.
Ans: Photographs must highlight the theme of District Kangra Himachal Pradesh in general such as landscape, culture, fair, festival, heritage etc. and can be sent through email at hpkan[at]nic.in specifying title/subject of the photograph and photograph owner/sender name, postal address, profession, email-id, phone number etc.
Ans: Home page of the websites at footer section mention the name, phone number and email-id of the website’s Web Information Manager. He or she can be contacted to update the obsolete contents.
Ans: Yes, the link to increase or decrease the text size is available at top left corner of every page of the web portal.
Ans: Contact options on the Footer section can be used to evaluate web portals.
Ans: Yes, the website can be browsed on the mobile devices having Internet connectivity, for which you may contact your mobile service provider.
Ans: You can see it through the “Land Records” in the quick links menu of this web portal.
Ans: Web Information Manager of the website can be contacted for pointing out errors in the website and contacts of the web information manager are mentioned at footer section of concerned website.
Ans: The Web Information Manager of the website can be contacted for pointing out grammatical errors in the website and contacts of the web information manager are mentioned at footer section of the website. We appreciate your concern and you are welcome to send your other suggestions to improve the website content as the basic purpose of the website is to server the citizens in meeting their requirements.
Ans: Yes, you can check the list of local holidays of District Kangra in the notifications section.
Ans: Yes, you can find brief information about the famous tourist sites of Kangra in the tourism section.
Ans: Yes, you can do it by clicking on the voter registeration in the information section.
Ans: Yes, you can find it in the directory section in main menu.
Ans: You can download it from the document section of the website.
Ans: You can send your queries regarding purchase to dc-kan-hp[at]nic.in.